Welcome to the Vision, Robotics and Motion Matchmaking 2018!
Get in touch with potential new partners! Meet interesting vision, robotics and motion specialists, engineers, researchers, SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and intermediaries. In the B2B matchmaking sessions you have 30 minute bilateral meetings with a variety of participants of your choice that are focused on vision, robotics and motion. The vision, robotics and motionMatchmaking 2018 is organized by Kamer Van Koophandel / Enterprise Europe Network.
On June 6th-7st 2018, the 17th edition of Vision, Robotics & Motion 2018 will be the largest meeting point for vision, robotics and motion specialists, researchers, developers, engineers, testing & measure experts, buyers and so on. Vision, Robotics and Motion 2018 with its fair, conference and bilateral meetings make it the ideal venue for tailored networking to find solutions for vision, robotics and motion problems and to develop new projects and new business. For more information about Vision, Robotics & Motion 2018 see here
Why participate in a matchmaking?
Many of the potential interesting new connections during an event happen by coincidence both between exhibitor and visitor and also between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the conference? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all visitors, delegations ánd exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other participants. In 30 minutes pre-scheduled meetings you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
In brief summary:
- Attend the combination of an international fair, the conference program (day 1, day 2) and bilateral meetings.
- Attend and meet keynote speakers of the conferences.
- Meet a number of interesting vision, robotics and motion specialists, researchers, developers, engineers, testing experts, ......
- Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and intermediaries.
- Meet many potential buyers, project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings of your preference in advance. If you are not interested in a request for one reason or another, simply decline the request.
- 30 minutes meetings.
How to register?
- Register for the B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
You will receive your meeting schedule a few days before the event.
We hope to see you at the Vision, Robotics and Motion Matchmaking 2018!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team